It was a short week. I'm not too sure if i'm suffering from STM, but I cant seem to quite remember what I did over the week. I only remember preparing for the prayer for Good Friday service, attended basic music class conducted by Daniel, went for worship practice, went to diocese and packed the library.
Packing the library was quite fun. Daniel and I brought ipod and speakers to the library and started to pack the unattended library. When i say unattended, I mean that there is really no librarian and nobody has arrange or clean the shelves for ages. It was quite a mess. So Daniel and I cleaned, arranged and check whether the titles tally with the list that office had. There are some new books that people has donated to the library and waiting to be tagged. Looks like...that's what Daniel and I will be doing in Week 6.
Oh man...Daniel is finishing his SERVE programme on 18 Apr and Roger is finsihing end of this month. I'll be all alone when they leave. I'll probably be able to complete more work