<body>
the char .

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come
2 Cor 4:17 The Bible

Charmaine is my baptism name
to remind myself that my life has to be fruitful

Charmaine : [french] Bountiful Orchard

" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." Gal 5:22-23

whispery .




past .

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
September 2010
October 2010

pals .

jaclyn
kit
tham family
joshua
xianjie
leftfoot
dandzation fantasia
shirley
junyi
bb9thcoy
kimberly
the hill family
Lodger


thanks .

Designer: x x
Image: x
Hosts: x x x
Resources: x x x x

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
I am ballooning...

Been eating ALOT recently.

This morning I told Roger that I have a craving for Macs Breakfast while we were on our way to church. 10 mins later, an sms from William came and it reads " hey! On the way? Wanna go for macs breakfast". I was like WOOHOO!!!! Hee...so we went to macs for breakfast! Mcgriddles!! love it!

Was very busy preparing for the PRM ppt the whole day. Almost done...a bit more to go

Really glad that Roger( the 21yrs old tributer from chinese cong), Daniel ( 19 yrs old doing the SERVE programme) and I could mingle and click well. Think office could be quite quiet without them. Gonna miss them when they leave!

The lunch kaki are mostly guys wor...feels a bit strange..most of the time their topic is quite general but there are also occassions where they go into aeroplanes and some of those guys hobbies...and coz they are guys..they eat more! And I...subconciously am eating more too! scary!! this has to stop!!!!


char pondered@7:55 PM