Well..boss dropped the bomb today. I'm supposed to get converted to perm this month right...but boss told me today that it will be postpone due to the current situation. She has submitted the paper for approval but the division office has been putting it on hold. She will try to push for it and thought we should be informed of the status. Been having the hunch that the conversion will not come true due to the bad economy. I mean seriously, who will increase salary and benefits during this period? I'm very upset. really. but i guess i will just have to cope with it and learn to be contented with what i have. At least, i'm not retrenced for now.
"He gives and takes away..He gives and takes away..my heart will choose to sing..Lord blessed be your name"
Lord..teach me to be contented.
Is that the reason i've been so disturbed with the contentment issues these few days???