We had wedding shower for both mel and daniel on friday! Heh...it's the first wedding shower we have in the cell. The previous couple was rc and doreen, we had seperate shower for the bride and groom the other time. So...i was too lazy to plan and asked meiying to plan. She did such a good job! hahaha..Junhao and meiying planned the games and did up the logistic. We are suppose to have a desert party cum bridal shower. So she also got some of the cell grp members to
THEN! in the afternoon, mel msg me saying that she cant come for cell coz she cant finsih her work. I was so upset!! We got it all planned alrd!! Nontheless, i msg meiying to inform her that mel is not coming. she informed the rest not to buy the desert too....GUESS WHAT!!!?!??!?!? at 7pm, mel msg me and says she is coming coz she is too tired to do her work! I was like..what!?!??!
I quickly called meiying and to my surprise...she brought along all her logistics! Woohoo! I mean..i'm really pleasantly surprised!
So...we had the wedding shower after bible study and prayer! I totally enjoyed myself. The couple was so sporting and the cell grp was just as spontaneous! Cool!
The very lovely couple...


The very fun games we played...kekke...can you spot the joker's kiss?


We had good clean fun. Who says wedding shower must have stripist? whahahaha