There were quite a few memorable moments during this trip.
Moses lost his pouch the night before we depart. He was upset but thankful that his passport wasnt in his pouch. He usually has his passport in the pouch since he goes JB quite often. While we were praying at the airport. Joshua's phone rang and was informed that the wallet is found. Aunty Kim Foong called Moses and told him that an angel left the pouch at their doorstop! Hahahaa...
Went to Java Cafe with Joshua during one of the longer break. I really thought I wont have the chance to eat at Java coz we were supposed to be free only on the last day and we are planned what we wanna eat. We had mushroom cheeseburger, choc milkshake and muffin. It is still so good! I love Java! Then we chatted and waited for the food to be digested. Haha..since we still have time, we went for meni and padicure! 14USD for mani, padi and srcub! Worth it man! My foot still feels smooth after a week!
Scolded the youth when they didnt play fair during one of the team building games. Was really upset. Esp so with one of the youth from takeo whom i tot is a mature youth. I was shocked with their level of competitiveness.
Like Khmer's natural sense of humour. We had such a good laugh during the talent night. They are hilarious!
Went for a night ride with the girls in ccop truck. It was very a good ride. As the truck drove past the city we sang songs of praise to the Lord almighty. It must has been something very memorable for the village kids. They were in awe as they look at the royal palace.
Some of the ccop youth took us out for a motor ride. Hahaha..moses drove one of the bike for a while. It started to pour very heavily when we were going back. Shirly, Nita and I came back drenched. I was shivering on the motor. So was nita. But bcoz she is driving, we has to keep each other's alert, we started singing songs. While the ride can be dangerous, it was quite an experience. Thankfully none of us fell sick.
Visited Toul Sleng again. The same sense of sadness and disgust swiped me.
Felt well rested after the trip. Thank you Lord