I'm not refering to Singapore International Airlines, i'm refering to Swiss International Airlines. Hahahaha..they are call swiss in short actually.
The interview went pretty well. If they are not told me that all the candidates are very competitive, I would have thought that I have gotten the job. You know..there's this vibe when the interview went well =)
Was interviewed by 2 persons. The GM and the marketing manager. Both are very friendly and a little bit chinese speaking. hahaha..suits me. I was immediately being put at ease when they spoke to each other in chinese. It has a very cool job scope, from planning the marketing tools to making sales presentation during roadshows or at customer's office. Something that i've been looking for. There will be overseas training if i'm selected!! My dream to travel during my job!!
I'm so excited. I'm so keen about this job.
Lord, thy will be done.