<body>
the char .

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come
2 Cor 4:17 The Bible

Charmaine is my baptism name
to remind myself that my life has to be fruitful

Charmaine : [french] Bountiful Orchard

" But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." Gal 5:22-23

whispery .




past .

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
September 2010
October 2010

pals .

jaclyn
kit
tham family
joshua
xianjie
leftfoot
dandzation fantasia
shirley
junyi
bb9thcoy
kimberly
the hill family
Lodger


thanks .

Designer: x x
Image: x
Hosts: x x x
Resources: x x x x

Sunday, August 3, 2008
Destiny

What man has made wrong, God can make right. I did something wrong but God totally turned the experience for His glory.

This weekend is by far the closest encounter I had with God for this year. Sorted out lots of thoughts and received lots of revelation from Him. Thank you for always being with me.

Pastor Jo shared from Joshua 1 today. The verses that i hang on to very dearly when i went to Cambodia last year. Its so amazing how the verse is applicable in every season of our lives.

In summary, there were 2 take home today.

1. Destiny had been planned by God and all we need to do is to claim it. We need to pray and trust that God will reveal His perfect plan for us in His perfect time. Though we may feel agitated or discouraged during while waiting for Him to show us His plan. We must thave faith that He who gave the destiny will also walk through the journey with us for He has promise to never forsake us and be with us wherever we go.

2. We think that we are not hearing from God at times. Could this be that He has alrd spoke eariler but we did not respond. Hence, there isnt a need for God to give us more visions or goals to add on to our burden.

This is also by far the most powerful sermon I've heard from pastor jo thus far. =) I msg him just now to tell him that i'm encourgaed. Heeeeee.........................

The sermon spoke right through my heart. I was just telling mel on sat that I'm struggling to know the destiny God has planned for me. I know i want to be tentmaker but there's so many route to be a tentmaker and i'm getting discouraged and agitated while waiting. Mel asked me to have faith and trust God. This is exactly what Pastor Jo shared!!!

So many distorted pieces of thoughts i've in my mind for the entire time is fixed during this weekend. It's a great weekend.

How can I ever praise You enough?


char pondered@10:16 PM