Pagi besok, saya akan pergi ke Pulau Batam!
Saya bahagia sekali karena saya tidak harus bekerja dan bisa main main di Batam!
This translates to :
tomorrow morning i'm going to Batam!
I am so happy because i dont have to go to work and i can have fun in Batam!
Hahaha...did i write correctly in Bahasa Indonesia? I dunnoe..it's all from my memory of what i used to learn in school. I'm pretty excited about this trip coz i'm going to indonesia. Ever since i took up bahasa indo in school, i've always wanted to visit indonesia. Sadly, none of my travel kakis were interested in this country. Finally the oppty came!! it's church camp tmr and it's at Batam!! It was supposed to be at Malecca but due to some unforseen circumstances, we had to change venue! Weee....i'm happy!
Cant wait for church camp to begin! May it be a good time of rest and reflection for all campers!